- Advance care planning – Questions to Consider
- Advance care directives
- Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Ask for help
- Caring for yourself
- End of life
- Family dynamics
- Leaving the family home
- Meditation: There are several apps available for both IPhones and androids. A free app called Insight Timer allows you to set a timer with your choice of sound for the beginning and end. It also includes free and fee-based meditation videos. Another excellent free app is Yoga Studio (with various levels from beginners up).
- Agingcare.com – an online community for caregivers
- Family Caregiver Alliance – US-based nonprofit organization that works to address the needs of families and friends providing long-term care for loved ones at home by providing advocacy, training and tools.
- Ontario Caregiver Organization – a resource for Ontario caregivers, providing courses, information, support, and education
If you find resources that have been particularly helpful or discover additional options, please don’t hesitate to contact Katherine at katherine[AT]katherinearnup.com